Success for Paul Hagoort.
Victory in the final of the Breeders Course with Kuyt F.Boko and a fourth prize for stable mate Kilimanjaro.
– For sure, I am happy with the outcome, he said, and give the driver Robin Bakker a big hug.
From track one Kuyt F.Boko could not defend the lead, but got a back on leading A Good Point. Bakker sat looking around at the last long side, waiting for some space.
– I was waiting for space and it came perfectly, Hagoort analyzed.
In the middle of the last turn, Bakker was able to slip into the back of Pucks Bounce (Erik Adielsson) with his Kuyt F.Boko and over the home stretch ha came closer and closer and on the finish line he was first.
– Kuyt F.Boko is a fine horse that has always trained well. Sure he is like a child sometimes, but he certainly maturates.
Kuyt F.Boko received SEK 600 000 for his victory, bur he has a task left in the fall. It all depends omn how the talent has taken the long journey to Sweden (nine hours).
– Maybe he can start in Breeders Crown, but in any case he has already done his season.
Pucks Bounce was incredibly brave as a second, worked outside the leader all the wat and was very barley beaten.
– After finishing, I told Erik [Adielsson] that these were two really nice horses, Robin Bakker said.
Three came A Good Point that did not really endure the last bit of tough tempo.